The Star Trek Re-Watch Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2E20 Return to Tomorrow

3 posters

Go down

S2E20 Return to Tomorrow Empty S2E20 Return to Tomorrow

Post  Admin Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Original Air Date 2/9/68

The Enterprise discovers three discorporate intelligences who seek their help in gaining physical bodies... but one of them has plans of his own.

Admin
Admin

https://trekwatch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

S2E20 Return to Tomorrow Empty Re: S2E20 Return to Tomorrow

Post  Adam-12 Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:23 am

This must have been the one you were talking about, Dizzle, with the 'seeders.' I really enjoyed this one.

It was pretty funny watching Shatner rub his hands all over his body when the alien took him over, too bad Mulhall didn't doo the same Wink Speaking of Mulhall, she was played by Diana Muldaur who also played Dr. Miranda Jones in "Is There in Truth No Beauty" and Dr. Pulaski in TNG. I knew about Dr. Jones, and obviously Pulaski, but didn't remember this role until I saw her and heard her voice in this episode!

Adam-12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dizzle Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:30 am

This was indeed the one. As I'm watching more and more.. I just watched TAS S1E8 The Magicks of Megas-Tu, I'm beginning to realize just how for granted Star Trek takes the impossibility of any truth to any religion beyond explaining alien interactions at best. I love it. I'm surprised there aren't nut jobs boycotting the movies like there are anti-Harry Potter people.

Dizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down